ClickCease is the perfect solution for preventing fradulent clicks on your Google adwords ads.
With PPC advertising costs rising due to high competition, many competitors use tricky methods to beat you. By clicking your ads, they will deplete your budget and decrease your ROI (Return on Investment), causing you to ultimately abandon PPC advertising.
Start saving up to 20% of your PPC budget today!
With PPC advertising costs rising due to high competition, many competitors use tricky methods to beat you. By clicking your ads, they will deplete your budget and decrease your ROI (Return on Investment), causing you to ultimately abandon PPC advertising.
Our system will monitor all of your incoming traffic while keeping a record of all the data collected, such as IP address, geographic location, search query, and more.
Unlike many other click fraud protection services out there, we actually block future click fraud immediately! You won’t receive annoying email alerts every time suspicious activity is detected.
Every niche and industry is different. While 10 clicks from the same IP address in the period of a day is completely normal for one advertiser, another might see this as nothing but click fraud.
You can be sure that today, up to 20% of your advertising budget get lost due to click fraud. If you have us on your side, we will reduce fraudulent clicks to a minimum, if not altogether.
Which search query delivers mostly click fraud? What is the ratio between your paid and organic traffic? Do you need a click fraud report to claim your money back from Google?
There are many methods of click fraud. The most difficult method to detect is what we refer to as 'chronic click fraud'. This method consists of a small number of clicks done over a long period.
Once you have completed the 30 second registration form, you will recieve an email containing a simple html code. You should
place this code inside the "body" tag in your landing page.
That's all. You are protected from click fraud. We will take it from here!
The moment you place the code in your landing page, we will start analyzing each and every mouse click on your adwords ads. Our special algorithm will check each click for the special charactistics of click fraud. Once a fraudulent IP is found, it is blocked immediately and automatically. Our algorithm checks every click based on its click history, browser, mouse behaviour, black lists and more so you can be sure - you will no longer be a victim of click fraud.
Finally, you can concentrate on running your business. We will update you from time to time with our findings. Your advertising budget is now safe and worth more leads than before since it is free of click fraud. You can probably expect a greater income from now on.
How do I make a payment? Why should I trust you?
Payment is made by clicking the suitable button in the pricing area. We use Paypal services to recieve payments, first because it simplifies the payment process for you, and, more importantly, because this is another assurance for you that we do successfully provide a click fraud protection service and that our customers are happy. Otherwise, Paypal would not work with us.
Doesn’t Google prevent click fraud?
Google does detect click fraud, but does not prevent it. Instead, Google will give back credit to your account days after the fraud took place and only after you claim it. The immediate result would be that your ad budget would be exhausted and your ad will not be online for hours or even days. In addition, Google's click fraud characteristics are identical for all advertisers. While 10 clicks from the same IP address in a period of a day is completely normal for one advertiser, another might see this as nothing but click fraud. ClickCease will keep your ad online and will configure the service to suit your business needs.
How fast do you block a fraudulent IP?
Our system monitors your traffic at all times. The moment our system detects click fraud, it also tells Google to block the IP.
How are you different from other such services?
Other services offer click fraud detection by flooding you with email notifications every time suspicious activity occurs. While email notifications are nice to have, they don't solve the problem. You will still need to manually log into your Adwords account and add the IP in question to your exclusion list. But what if you're away from your computer? What if you need to block 50 different IPs throughout the day? This where we're different; with our system, the moment we detect click fraud we also take action and block the IP almost instantly, while you don't even need to lift a finger. This saves you plenty of time and money and it's the most efficient way to get the job done.
How do I claim adwords credit back from Google?
We provide comprehensive reports regarding your sites visitors, ad clicks, search queries and many more. In addition, we provide a full and detailed report of paid clicks made on your ads. In order to claim credit back from Google, all you have to do is to send Google our report and specify the fraudulent IP. Check out our LIVE DEMO for more information.
What if I exceed a plan's limit?
As long as you don't exceed it on a regular basis - that's ok. We will not upgrade your plan without notifying you first.
Are there any additional fees? any commitment?
There are no additional fees of any kind and no strings attached.
Jacob B. / SEO Manager, New York City
Alon B. /Marketing manager, Tel Aviv
Peter P. /Locksmith
With a background of over a decade in the IT industry as an entrepreneur as well as software developer and a team leader, Yuval has designed the core technology of our products. Using his rich experience, Yuval has combined data security, integrity and product efficiency as the key concepts to the military grade technology being used at ClickCease.
Our team is made up of developers, SEO experts and statisticians joining forces to bring you the best click fraud detection and protection service possible. Our SEO experts regulary provide click fraud case studies for our developers to solve and eliminate. Our statisticians analyze the data collected with their complicated calculations so even the most sophisticated offender will be discovered and blocked in no time.
Do you have a question? Need a special feature? Any suggestions?
Please fill out the next form and click 'Send'.
Type the email address you have registered with and your password and then click 'login'.
CHECK OUT OUR LIVE DEMO! CLICK HERE!
Double click chart to enlarge it.
|ip||clicks||first click||lastclick||search queries|
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the "ClickCease.com" service described herein. This is a service provided by Yuval Haimov under clickcease.com website that will be referred to as ("clickcease.com,""we", "us"), and the service provided at ClickCease.com will be hereafter referred to as "ClickCease.com" or "the Service". Please read these terms carefully. BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND/OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ACCOUNT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF these terms of service ("AGREEMENT"). The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
· To register for the Service, you must complete the registration process by providing ClickCease.com with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including your e-mail address, username and password. You will at all times be responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password: you should protect your passwords and are fully responsible for your own and third party use of your accounts. ClickCease.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss and/or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
· ClickCease.com, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject for any reason any person as a User of the Service.
· You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor violate any applicable laws (including but not limited to copyright laws). You are solely responsible for any and all activities that relate to your Account. You agree to notify ClickCease.com immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security.
· From time to time, ClickCease.com employees may log in to the Service under your customer password in order to maintain or improve the Service, including providing you with assistance on technical or billing issues. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.
· ClickCease.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to install, copy and use the Software solely as necessary to use the Service for one or more web pages that you own and control (collectively, the "Website"). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may remotely access, view and download your Reports stored at www.ClickCease.com (or such other URL ClickCease.com may provide). Your license of, use of and access to the Software and the Service (which may include, without limitation, the Software, documentation and reports) is conditioned upon your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
· You will not, nor will you allow any third party to: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Software or the Documentation; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software; (iii) rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the Client Code, the Processing Software, the documentation or the Service; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software or placed by the Service; or (v) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service or the Software.
· You will use the Software, Service and Reports solely for your own internal use, and will not make the Software or Service available for timesharing, application service provider or service bureau use. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of and access to the Documentation, Software, Service and Reports. The license will expire immediately upon failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Upon such expiration, you must destroy all originals and copies of the Client Code in your possession and so certify in writing to ClickCease.com within 3 business days of termination and cease any further use of the Service without the express written consent of ClickCease.com.
· You hereby allow ClickCease.com to collect, store and process your Customer Data. The Customer Data may include one or more cookies that ClickCease.com uses to differentiate between users. ClickCease.com may examine Customer Data to provide you with technical support or to improve the Service.
· Unless you notify ClickCease.com otherwise in writing, ClickCease.com may identify you as a valued customer and optionally issue a press release that discloses that you are using the Service.
· We use various billing service providers. When using such provider's services, you agree to follow and comply with the policies of such provider.
· The ClickCease.com Services may be purchased on a periodic subscription basis under which payment is prepaid. Subscription Service will be automatically renewed and your credit card (or other payment method account) will be charged every month without further authorization from you.
· You are responsible for paying any applicable fees and applicable taxes associated with the Service in a timely manner with a valid payment method. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD). You agree to pay for all services that you purchase through the Service, and we may charge your selected payment method or send you an invoice for any such fees owed. You are required to keep your billing information current, complete, and accurate (e.g., a change in billing address, credit card number, or expiration date) and to notify ClickCease.com if your selected payment method is cancelled (e.g., for loss or theft).
· You are responsible for all charges incurred under your Account, as well as charges incurred by Accounts associated with or created through your Account, by you or anyone who uses your Account (including your co-workers, colleagues, team-members, etc.). If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. Your Account, as well as Accounts associated with or created through your Account, may be deactivated without notice to you if payment is past due, regardless of the dollar amount. You are also responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchase from or use of the Service, including, but not limited to, sales, use, or value-added taxes.
· ClickCease.com may offer different service levels at various monthly rates. Should you upgrade or downgrade your service level, the price of the chosen service level will be charged in subsequent monthly periods.
· If you exceed the limits of your service level, your account will be upgraded to a service level which accommodates your usage, and the price of this service level will be charged in subsequent monthly periods.
· All fees are paid in advance and are not refundable.
· You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting ClickCease.com by e-mail at info@ClickCease.com or using the "Contact Us" section on www.ClickCease.com. Your request must be received at least 24 hours prior to your subscription renewal date, or the cancellation will not be effective until the following month.
· All Customer Data and Reports may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
· If you cancel your Account before the end of the current paid period, your cancellation will take effect immediately.
· ClickCease.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Customer Data and Reports in your Account.
· You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend ClickCease.com, at your expense, any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against ClickCease.com or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by ClickCease.com or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the Service, (iii) your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or (iv) your Brand Features. In such a case, ClickCease.com will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. ClickCease.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
· If you provide access to your Account or any portion thereof to any third party or use the Service to collect information on behalf of any third party ("Third Party"), whether or not you are authorized to do so by ClickCease.com, the terms of this Section shall apply to you.
· If you use the Service on behalf of any Third Party, you represent and warrant that (a) you are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, that Third Party, (b) as between the Third Party and you, the Third Party owns any rights to Customer Data in the applicable account, and (c) you shall not disclose Third Party's Customer Data to any other party without the Third Party's consent.
· You shall ensure that each Third Party is bound by and abides by the terms of this Agreement. ClickCease.com makes no representations or warranties for the direct or indirect benefit of any Third Party. With respect to Third Parties, you shall take all measures necessary to disclaim any and all representations or warranties that may pertain to ClickCease.com, the Service, the Software or the Reports, or use thereof. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend ClickCease.com, at your expense, against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against ClickCease.com or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by ClickCease.com, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (a) any representations and warranties made by you concerning any aspect of the Service, the Software or Reports to Third Parties; (b) any claims made by or on behalf of any Third Party pertaining directly or indirectly to your use of the Service, the Software or Reports; (c) violations of your obligations of privacy to any Third Party; and (d) any claims with respect to acts or omissions of Third Parties in connection with the Services, the Software or Reports.
· The information and services included in or available through the Service, including the Reports, may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ClickCease.com and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Service or Software at any time, with or without notice. ClickCease.com does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service, the Software or any other software on the Server are free of viruses or other harmful components. You specifically agree that ClickCease.com shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of the Customer Data or data from your Website. ClickCease.com does not guarantee storage of Customer Data. Storage space allocated to you is subject to agreement with ClickCease.com or the amount of available space.
· ClickCease.com does not guarantee the Service will be operable at all times or during any down time (1) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (2) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (3) for previously scheduled maintenance or (4) relating to events beyond ClickCease.com's control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where ClickCease.com or your servers are located or co-located. Complete accuracy in all aspects of your Statistics at all times also is not guaranteed.
· THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE AND REPORTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY CLICKCEASE.COM, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE, THE DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. CLICKCEASE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR REPORTS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
· CLICKCEASE.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CLICKCEASE.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
· ClickCease.com will not be liable for any click fraud detected or not detected by the Software. The Software makes a best effort to identify multiple ad clicks from the same computer system in a short period of time, and to identify anomalous increases in click activity. The Service will notify Client, through online reports and in some cases e-mails, of such identifications. The Service will not prevent the click fraud from occurring, nor detect all types and all instances of click fraud that may occur.
· ClickCease.com's total cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed US $500.
· The Service, which includes but is not limited to the Client Code and the Software and all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, the property of ClickCease.com. All rights in and to the Software not expressly granted to you in this Agreement are hereby expressly reserved and retained by ClickCease.com and its licensors without restriction, including, without limitation, ClickCease.com right to sole ownership of the Software and logos, trademarks, trade secrets, databases, reports, and Web site.
· Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to (and to not allow any third party to): (a) sublicense, distribute, or use the Service outside of the scope of the License granted herein; (b) copy, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Processing Software or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or trade secrets related to the Service; (c) use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with the Service for any purpose without the express written consent of ClickCease.com; (d) register, attempt to register, r assist anyone else to register any trademark, trade name, serve marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features, copyright or other proprietary rights associated with ClickCease.com other than in the name of ClickCease.com; or (e) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right appearing in or on any item included with the Service.
· ClickCease.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to update, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. ClickCease.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
· Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.ClickCease.com.
· Downgrading your service level may cause the loss of Data, features, or capacity of your Account. ClickCease.com does not accept any liability for such loss.
· Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
· Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or help desk.
· You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ClickCease.com, or any other ClickCease.com service.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ClickCease.com.
· You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
· ClickCease.com technical staff may instruct you, from time to time, to perform modifications to the Client Code installed in your Website. You agree to cooperate and perform any required modifications.
· You grant to ClickCease.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use and display your name, the name of your company, your website address, your company's website address and your company's logo on ClickCease.com websites and marketing materials and ClickCease.com client lists.
· Every effort has been made to accurately represent the Service and it's potential. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in this Website. Examples in the Website are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the Service, ideas and techniques.
· No express or implied guarantees of income are made when purchasing the Service. You agree that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions.
· ClickCease.com shall be excused from performance hereunder to the extent that performance is prevented, delayed or obstructed by causes beyond its reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make it enforceable to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
· This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Israel without reference to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and Israeli law, rules, and regulations, Israeli law, rules and regulations shall prevail and govern. Each party agrees to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The relationship between ClickCease.com and You is not one of a legal partnership relationship, but is one of independent contractors. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
At ClickCease.com we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
[Insert any other types of information that may be logged].
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.